A typical day at the CSU Ram Camp will include a stretch, individual and team-building
skills in the morning. The mid-day break is for lunch and time to swim or rest.
In the afternoon, the camp will feature games, competitions and other activities.
Dinner will be at 5:00, followed by free time until 7:00. The evening session usually
features Chumash tournaments for players of all ages. We also may use this time to
watch videos and answer questions.
- 7:30 am – 8:30 am – Breakfast
- 8:30 am – 11:00 am – Morning Session
- 11:00 am – 2:00 pm – Lunch / Other Activites
- 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm – Afternoon Session
- 4:30 pm – 7:00 pm – Dinner / Other Activities
- 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm – Chumash Tournaments
- 9:00 pm – 11:00 pm – Nighttime Activities and Lights Out
Other activities will include a full-service camp store run by Rock-it Pocket, where campers
will have the opportunity to learn about pocket care. Equipment talks will be scheduled
as well. We want players to know and understand how to make smart equipment choices.
This is part of the warrior mentality that is so important to have in lacrosse.
If weather intervenes with any of the sessions, we will have video or chalk-talks designed
to help players understand the game on a more cerebral level as well.